So, what's going wrong?
Project Ora refuses to take off. I don't know the reasons. Perhaps people aren't sure it can really be done. Perhaps sound cards and speakers and microphones are a bigger issue than I thought. Perhaps payment is an issue.
Whatever it may be, talk to me. Tell me what's preventing you from gaining your golden voice.
I'm going contrary to all marketing wisdom here. I'm openly and honestly telling you no one is asking for my one-on-one interaction. If this is because you're doing the exercises and benefitting from them without my intervention, please tell me. You have no idea how happy I'd be that just a simple e-book changed your life.
If, on the other hand, you gained nothing from the e-book, tell me that too. I'd love to rework it so you benefit.
Tell me your barriers and your triumphs. You'll make a teacher very happy.
Deepak
Whatever it may be, talk to me. Tell me what's preventing you from gaining your golden voice.
I'm going contrary to all marketing wisdom here. I'm openly and honestly telling you no one is asking for my one-on-one interaction. If this is because you're doing the exercises and benefitting from them without my intervention, please tell me. You have no idea how happy I'd be that just a simple e-book changed your life.
If, on the other hand, you gained nothing from the e-book, tell me that too. I'd love to rework it so you benefit.
Tell me your barriers and your triumphs. You'll make a teacher very happy.
Deepak
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home